I wonder if notaries are allowed to conduct notarization outside the head office of a notarial practice organization in Vietnam? Hoping for an answer soon.
Pursuant to Article 44 of the Law on Notary 2014 stipulates notarization places as follows:
1. Except the cases specified in Clause 2 of this Article, notarization shall be conducted at head offices of notarial practice organizations.
2. Notarization may be conducted outside the head office of a notarial practice organization if the notarization requester is old and weak and cannot move, is held in custody or in prison, is serving an imprisonment sentence or has another plausible reason for being unable to come to the head office of the notarial practice organization.
Thus, according to the above regulations in Vietnam, notaries are still allowed to perform notarization work outside the head office of a notarial practice organization when falling into the cases prescribed by law.
- Above is legal advice provided for customers of LawNet . If you require any further information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The content of the article is for reference only;
- The applicable terms may have expired at the time you are reading;
- If you have any questions about the copyright of the article, please contact us via Email: email@example.com;