As far as I know, an employee who has a traffic accident on his way to work or on his way home from work is also considered an occupational accident and is supported by the enterprise with related expenses. I have a question. What are regulations on traffic accident investigation related to labor in Vietnam? Thank you!
Pursuant to Article 23 of the Decree 39/2016/NĐ-CP stipulating regulations on traffic accident investigation related to labor in Vietnam as follows:
Where the employee has traffic accident while performing the occupational work or duties or while going from his residence to workplace or vice versa, the occupational accident investigation Team having the authority specified in Paragraphs 1, 2, 3 and 4, Article 35 of the Law on occupational safety and sanitation, Article 11 and 21 of this Decree shall conduct its verification and make record of occupational accident investigation based on one of the following documents:
1. Dossier for settlement of traffic accident of the traffic police agency;
2. Written certification of the accident of the communal police agency where the accident occurs.
3. Written certification of accident of local government where the accident occurs.
Above are regulations on traffic accident investigation related to labor in Vietnam.
- Above is legal advice provided for customers of LawNet . If you require any further information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The content of the article is for reference only;
- The applicable terms may have expired at the time you are reading;
- If you have any questions about the copyright of the article, please contact us via Email: email@example.com;