I'm contemplating writing a book with some friends who consider it joint authors. However, I wonder if the law has a limit on the number of joint authors?
Pursuant to Clause 2, Article 6 of Decree 22/2018/ND-CP stipulating joint authors as follows:
1. Author means a person who personally creates part of or the entire literary, artistic or scientific works.
2. Joint authors means persons who jointly create part of or the entire literary, artistic or scientific works.
3. Any person who renders supports, give comments or supply documents to others to create works shall not be recognized as author or joint author.
Thus, according to the above provisions in Vietnam, authors who jointly create part of or the entire literary, artistic or scientific works are called joint authors and the law does not limit the number of joint author when creating the work.
- Above is legal advice provided for customers of LawNet . If you require any further information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The content of the article is for reference only;
- The applicable terms may have expired at the time you are reading;
- If you have any questions about the copyright of the article, please contact us via Email: email@example.com;