What is approving the state budget estimates for 2023 in Vietnam? What is implementation of salary policies according to the state budget estimates for 2023 in Vietnam? What are supervising and auditing implementation of state budget estimates in Vietnam?
Please advise according to latest regulations.
Article 1 of Resolution 69/2022/QH15 (effective from December 26, 2022) stipulates approving the state budget estimates for 2023 as follows:
1. Total state budget revenue is 1.620.744 billion VND.
2. Total state budget spending is 2.076.244 billion VND.
3. State budget deficit is 455.500 billion VND, corresponding to 4,42% GDP, including:
Central government budget deficit is 430.500 billion VND, corresponding to 4,18% GPD;
Local government budget deficit is 25.000 billion VND, corresponding to 0,24% GDP.
4. Total loan of state budget is 648.213 billion VND.
(Appendices No. I, II, III, and IV attached hereto)
Article 3 of Resolution 69/2022/QH15 (effective from December 26, 2022) stipulates implementation of salary policies according to the state budget estimates for 2023 as follows:
1. General reform of salary policies according to Resolution No. 27-NQ/TW dated May 21, 2018 of the 7th Meeting of the 12th Central Executive Committee is not yet implemented in 2023. From July 1, 2023, raise statutory pay rate of officials, public officials, and public employees to 1,8 million VND/month; increase pension and social insurance allowance by 12,5% for beneficiaries of state budget allowance and provide additional support for persons retiring before 1995 with low benefit level; increase standard allowance level for persons with meritorious services no lower than the poor household standard in urban areas and increase expenditure on social security policies associated with statutory pay rate by 20,8%. From January 1, 2023, raise professional allowance of preventive and center-based healthcare workers according to Conclusion No. 25-KL/TW dated December 30, 2021 of the Politburo.
2. Continue to implement specific financial and income regulations in regard to agencies and entities that are implementing specific financial and income regulations in central level for several state agencies and administrative units until general reform of salary policies under Resolution No. 27-NQ/TW dated May 21, 2018 of the 7th Meeting of the 12th Central Executive Committee is implemented; monthly salaries and additional income calculated using the statutory pay rate of 1,8 million VND/month from July 1, 2023 must not exceed the average increased salaries and income of 2022 (excluding the salaries and additional income brought by adjustment of rank-based pay rate or increase in work rank).
3. Ministries, central government authorities, and local government authorities shall adopt solutions for generating resources for salary policy reform as per the law. During 2023 - 2025, continue to exclude some revenues when calculating revenues of local government budget in order to implement salary reform in accordance with Resolution No. 34/2021/QH15 dated November 13, 2021 of the National Assembly.
Article 5 of Resolution 69/2022/QH15 (effective from December 26, 2022) stipulates supervising and auditing implementation of state budget estimates as follows:
1. Standing Committee of the National Assembly, Finance and Budget Committee, Council for Ethnic Affairs, and other Committees of the National Assembly, the National Assembly deputies’ delegations, National Assembly deputies, Vietnamese Fatherland Front, and member organizations, within their tasks and powers, shall supervise the implementation of this Resolution.
2. State audit, within their tasks and powers, shall audit the implementation of this Resolution to ensure compliance with the law.
- Above is legal advice provided for customers of LawNet . If you require any further information, please send an email to email@example.com
- The content of the article is for reference only;
- The applicable terms may have expired at the time you are reading;
- If you have any questions about the copyright of the article, please contact us via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org;